IRVING, N.Y. (WKBW) — Federal agencies say they’ve seized drugs and multiple guns from a home in Irving, according to a criminal complaint.
The complaint which was filed in federal court in Buffalo states that Franklin White was charged for possession with intent to distribute a mixture or substance containing marijuana, a Schedule I controlled substance, and or knowingly and unlawfully possessing a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime.
According to the complaint, since November 2019 the DEA and Evans Town Police Department, and Town of Hamburg Police Department investigated White and found he was trafficking cocaine, MDMA, and crack cocaine throughout Western New York.
The criminal complaint then says authorities were able to execute a search warrant at his home on Old Lake Shore Road in Irving recovering the following items
- Mossburg 12 gauge bolt action shotgun, bearing serial number M150094, recovered in a bedroom closet space.
- Ithaca 12 gauge shotgun, bearing serial number 371198511, recovered in a bedroom closet space.
- SKS rifle, bearing serial number 110381, in a bedroom closet space.
- Hi-Point Model 995 9mm carbine, bearing serial number B23531, in a bedroom closet space.
- Hi-Point Model 995 9mm carbine, with serial number A92611, in a bedroom closet space.
- Remington bolt action Model 770 rifle, bearing serial number M71723195, in a bedroom closet area.
- Savage Model 111 300 Winchester Magnum, bearing serial number K256071, in a bedroom closet area.
- Remington Model 770 30-06 rifle, bearing serial number 71505842, in a bedroom